We have a position that has become available for a RTPI qualified town planner in our rapidly expanding firm who will take responsibility of our planning team here at Foxes Rural.
Senior Planning Manager
We are a RICS registered practice that was established in February 2019 and is based on our farm just outside Colchester in Essex. We are a dynamic and innovate company that specialise in obtaining planning permission for farmers. Our goal is to make a proactive difference to farmers and their businesses. We operate a friendly and dynamic company with a flexible and friendly work ethic. We pride ourselves on our high levels of service and the proactiveness to tasks. We are currently implementing further growth plans for our company and a role has arisen for a Personal Assistant. We offer a unique guarantee to our clients of having any permitted development application on their farm submitted within 28 days from instruction.
16 hours per week.
Office based / flexible working from home / flexible working hours
The role will be responsible for managing our farm planning consultants, external consultants and freelance CAD designers. You must be RTPI qualified or have similar planning experience / qualifications in the planning industry.
This role includes:
· Providing technical planning advice to support our planning applications.
· Managing and co-ordinating planning applications and the caseload of applications
· Manage our team of internal and external consultants and designers.
· Co-ordinate technical planning advice to clients.
· Quality assurance check through planning applications.
· Co-ordinate planning applications with our planning technical assistant.
· Review and co-ordinate scope of work and terms and business with client.
· Up to date computer skills and familiarity with use of Microsoft Office.
· An interest in the planning system and a willingness to apply this to the agricultural planning industry.
· An understanding of the planning system and process of how this operates in respect of planning applications, permitted development, planning enforcement and permitted development.
· An understanding of local and national planning policy as well as planning case law.
Eight Ash Green, Colchester.
PAYE - £35,000 per annum pro rata (£14,000 for 16 hours per week) plus performance related bonus.
25 days per annum pro rata (10 days for 16 hours per week)
For an informal discussion please contact Guy French on 07842 527064 or [email protected]
. To apply, please send through your CV with a handwritten covering letter to Guy French, Foxes Rural Consultants Limited, Foxes House, Foxes Lane, Eight Ash Green, Colchester, Essex, CO6 3PS. If you are shortlisted, a follow up telephone call / video conference interview. Closing date: 5pm 30 April 2021.